How do I get this PC on my LAN?

UnserTeamSpeak-3-Server ist wieder online, für alle Diskussionen rund um die Imkerei und natürlich die aktuellen Tagesprobleme. Wer mag darf sich sehr gerne beteiligen. Natürlich, dauerhaft völlig kostenfrei ! Unsere TeamSpeak-3-Server Adresse lautet: 62.104.20.165:10009 Anfragen zur Installation der Software und ihrer Nutzung immer gerne, zu jeder Zeit, unter 017696570820 oder unter webmaster@derimker.de

• How do I get this PC on my LAN?

hii,
      I have 2 routers. One of which was provided by my ISP and essentially just sits in the living room as a modem in bridge mode. My other is an aftermarket router which has been flashed with DD-WRT, Linksys EA6500v1, if that's of any relevance.

I have a 50ft Ethernet cord running through the wall outlets into my room, powering my DD-WRT router's WAN port to create an unrestricted, full speed PPPoE connection of its own. This router is used for all Wi-Fi devices and nearby Ethernet devices, essentially acting as a primary Gateway router.

However, I have a desktop computer located in the living room where the ISP router is, and the only way it can get an internet connection is by hooking it up to the ISP router via Ethernet, also establishing PPPoE. As you can imagine, this creates various problems. I'd like to avoid having to buy a Wi-Fi card for it, as the wireless connection gets heavily degraded in that particular room.

Thanks!
      I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
      References: cnet.com/forums/discussions/how-do-i-get-this-pc-on-my-lan/

product teaser trailer